Support . Empower . Advocate . PromoteDonate
Your feedback...Click here to contact us
seAp currently offers the following staff benefits:
- Flexible working: Formal and informal.
- generous annual leave entitlement of 27 days per year (pro rata) excluding bank holidays
- Entitlement to sick pay following the successful completion of the probationary period, increasing with length of service.
- Access to a range of additional benefits from our Living Essentials package:
- Discounts on Shopping / Cinema / other goods across a range of stores
- Discounted Parking
- Discounted Gym Membership
- a 24 hour employee counselling helpline and service (Part of Living Essentials)
- Computershare childcare vouchers (worth a saving of up to £933* per year see scheme details at: http://www.computersharevoucherservices.com/parents/Pages/what-are-childcare-vouchers.aspx)
- Specsavers voucher scheme for eye tests and contribution towards optical costs, if appropriate and necessary for the work being done
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Season Ticket Loan (up to £1000 presently)
- Comprehensive general on-line training package (seAp Moodle)
- Opportunities to gain accredited City & Guilds qualifications in Advocacy
- An occupational health provider and service to support staff