Support . Empower . Advocate . Promote
seAp East Sussex
Tel: 0300 3435709     Email:      Text: 80800 keyword SEAP

The services we provide in this area are shown on the left.

In East Sussex, seAp works in partnership with East Sussex Community Voice (who run the local Healthwatch organisation) to provide the Independent Health Complaints Advocacy (IHCA) service for the county.  ES 


ESCV    Healthwatch East Sussex

If you need to contact seAp by phone please use the number above or you can email us or use our online Enquiry form.

Share Your Experience

If you have experienced poor care, or know that poor care is being provided somewhere, you can report this to the Care Quality Commission (CQC):  Online:          By phone: 03000 616161                                     Via email:

Your Local Authority or Local Healthwatch can also give you advice on who provides local services in your area.


Click here to visit your local Healthwatch


Click here to visit East Sussex County Council


Featured case study

Read Sandra's story...
  • Thanks to the work seAp did acting on my behalf with the medical profession, from emails to telephone calls, there is now a Patient Pathway set up for East Sussex hospitals regarding Adolescent Mental Health. Without the knowledge of your organisation I would not have known where to start.

    There were times when I was so exhausted trying to deal with my step sons mental illness that I felt I didn't have the energy to continue the fight. But Pamela would email me with some small bit of news or ring me and it would give me the strength to carry on.

    I cannot thank you enough for the support and amount of hard work you have put in to help me. I would not have been able to achieve the result without your help. The Patient Pathway was set up because of my persistence but you must also take the credit as without you I would not have known where to start.

    Thank you for your patience and understanding. You gave me the confidence to fight for what I believed was truly necessary in the Mental Health Service.