Select a Service
seAp provides the following
services in your area.
Your feedback...Click here to contact us
Advocacy for people with acquired brain injury
If you, or someone you know, has suffered traumatic brain injury and is finding it difficult to get the right care services, we can help you find the right information and get your voice heard.
We offer advocacy and information to the families, friends, carers and representatives of adult survivors of an acquired brain injury.
Not sure what advocacy is, or how an advocate can help you? Find out more.
- Give you information about services and specialist support.
- Help you write letters or make phone calls - or do these things on your behalf.
- Inform you of your rights to social care services.
- Offer support if you are not getting the services you need.
- Tell you which benefits you may be entitled to.
We can also give information about registering as disabled and can get basic information on the legal framework for community care if you would like to know what the law says about your rights to care services.