Your feedback...Click here to contact us
Providing a professional advocacy service for your clients
As a health or social care professional you meet and work alongside a diverse range of people in your community. Some of them may find it harder to express their views, wishes and needs than others.
Mental ill health, physical or learning disabilities, old age, youth, religious beliefs and cultural backgrounds can all influence the way we communicate and our ability to be heard by those who make decisions about our lives.
People who are vulnerable or marginalised from mainstream society can find it difficult to access the services they need. It can be even harder for them to raise the issues or concerns they may have about the services they are receiving.
Independent advocacy can help. Find out more about advocacy.
Your clients or patients could benefit from having a trained advocate work with them to get their voice heard about issues that matter to them.
We provide a range of statutory and non-statutory advocacy and advocacy-related services throughout the south of England.
- Independent Health Complaints Advocacy for people who want to complain about their NHS care or treatment.
- Advocacy for people with mental health problems (IMHA and community mental health).
- Advocacy for people who have been assessed as lacking mental capacity (IMCA and DoLs IMCA)
- Advocacy for people with a learning disability or physical disability.
- Advocacy for people with acquired brain injury or sensory impairment.
- Short breaks buddy scheme for learning disabled children and young people.
- Apppropriate Adult services.
- Advocacy for older carers.
We provide many of our services under contract to local authorities and health commissioners throughout the south of England.
Enter your postcode in the box opposite to see what services we provide in your area.
Private health and care services
If you work for a private health or care service and think your clients or patients could benefit from independent advocacy support, we would like to talk to you. We currently provide mental health services to some private mental healthcare providers and are looking to expand our work in this area.
Get in touch
If you think your clients or patients could benefit from advocacy support please get in touch.